I keep saying this but seriously...you look AMAZING Elsa! I can't believe you are due any day now! Can't wait to meet your sweet one and see that precious picture!! oh my...I can't stand it. I am sooo excited for you two!!
Wow. You look so beautiful. And little baby Nelson will receive wonderfull parents. We are thinking of you and whish you a fast and managable delivery. Hug CARO, STEFFEN & LENNART
5 comments:
you're so beautiful!!!
I keep saying this but seriously...you look AMAZING Elsa! I can't believe you are due any day now! Can't wait to meet your sweet one and see that precious picture!! oh my...I can't stand it. I am sooo excited for you two!!
Any day can now be "Labor Day". Praying for you both.
Wow. You look so beautiful. And little baby Nelson will receive wonderfull parents.
We are thinking of you and whish you a fast and managable delivery.
Hug
CARO, STEFFEN & LENNART
Yay!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Love them. You are a glowing pregnant mother. :-)
Post a Comment