Friday, April 2, 2010

Pregnancy confirmed!

We went to see my OB on February 8th (my sister's birthday!) to first catch a glimpse of our bambino and confirm that he/she was actually there! It was quite the experience and my heart was pounding the entire time! With no typical pregnancy symptoms, I wasn't entirely convinced that the positive pregnancy tests were actually correct. But, what an amazing thing to see that little flicker of a heart beat and the outlining of a baby forming! A true miracle of life! The smile on Matt's face was priceless...I think he just kept saying, "Wow! Wow!"

Afterwards, I had to stay for some lab tests and Matt needed to head back to work. But, when I got to my office, this is what awaited me on my desk!! He made a little detour and dropped these by for me. I have the best husband! :-) Everyone at work kept asking what the flowers were for.....and I had to say, "Just because!" ;-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do have a nice husband! I told Mira you were having a baby in the fall and her comment was " Now they will have something new like me in the fall. They will have a new baby and I will start kindergarten".
Nancy