Sunday, November 1, 2009

Not a fan of Autzen....

For the first time in a long time, I was NOT proud to be an Oregonian. Matt and I went to the USC vs University of Oregon football game (we're not going to talk about the game, though!) and we could NOT believe how awful the Oregon fans were! Wow, talk about a STARK contrast with the Notre Dame crowd. (At Notre Dame, we were treated like royalty and greeted like it was Disneyland.) Of course we were dressed in our USC garb, so we expected some reactions, but the Oregon fans yelled swear words/insults at us the entire time! So, when they told me to have a "blankety-blank" nice trip back to California.....I thought to myself, "Yes, I will gladly pretend to be a Californian!" Even though USC lost, we'd still rather cheer for them over Oregon any day! I mean come on, when USC scores the big white horse "Traveler" comes galloping down the sidelines with a mighty Trojan on the back. When Oregon scores, a goofy Duck dressed up in a costume runs out on the field and tries to do push-ups. ;-)


GO USC!!

Quack, quack, quack.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We still read your blog...thanks for the interesting stories.

When can we iChat ???

Hug
CARO, STEFFEN & LENNART