Sunday, November 1, 2009

Meet Pete Carroll....

.....or perhaps the best impersonation of Pete Carroll ever!! Oh my word, my brother dressed up as Pete Carroll for the USC - Oregon football game (it was Halloween after all!) and Matt and I were almost in tears laughing so hard! The picture does not do justice! Nik is made to be a performer and was INCREDIBLE! He had a wad of gum in his mouth and smacked it just like Coach Carroll does. He mastered Carroll's walk and stance on the field....it was AWESOME!! We were laughing ALL night long! Walking into Autzen was like walking in with a celebrity! Matt and I were following as e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e shouted "PETE!!!!!" Nik was made to perform and played the role the entire night! Every time USC scored he ran up and down the stands and got everyone riled up. Tons of people were running up to him asking to get their picture taken with him. It was hilarious to see everyone's reaction as he walked through the crowd.....everyone laughed and smiled and knew IMMEDIATELY that he was impersonating Pete Carroll. :-) I love my brother!!!! I wish I had his charisma!! I wish I had taken a video of this.....a memory I will never forget!


No comments: