....for a 30th birthday!
'Tis true....on September 25th, I entered the 3rd century of my life. I must say, turning 30 wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. Maybe it's because I was too tired (thank you, Ivan!) to fully process the magnitude of turning 30, but, regardless, it was a really fun day!
Has anyone ever seen a 30 layer cake? That's right...my amazing mom spent 3 days making 30 layers of chocolatey goodness just for my birthday! I was shocked when I arrived at their house to see her frosting the massive cake! YUM!
That's right, THIRTY layers...count 'em if you don't believe me!
My piece! (Just kidding....this is 1/4 of the cake!)
30 years ago, I was born on my dad's birthday!
Early in the day, Matt took me apple picking at my favorite farm in Hood River. Our first family photo!
1 comment:
Wow, you all look so happy! Sounds like you had a fantastic birthday. Ivan looks so cute! Hope all goes well! We are thinking of you while preparing our move! Container leaves as of Nov 16th, 2011! Flight scheduled for the Oder Family Dec 31st !!!
Big HUG
from THE ODERS
Post a Comment