Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowshoeing and Christmas ships!

Matt and went snowshoeing up on Mt. Hood Saturday and it was a blast! It rained at Timberline Lodge but not at Trillium Lake. It was perfect..and snowshoeing is much more of a workout than I anticipated! Good times! Oh, Aslan was in heaven...pretty sure she was made for the snow!


I laugh every time I look at this photo because it makes Aslan look like a ferocious beast! Matt happened to catch her with teeth showing and ears straight up in the air! (I think I'd step aside if she were running in my direction!)

Our snowshoe trail...so pretty!

Hunting for bears....oh, wait, it's just another dog up ahead!

Just the two of us!


Then, after we got home and warmed up....we went and watched the fleet of Christmas ships on the Willamette River! We went to a park nearby in Lake Oswego and there were tons of people...probably because it wasn't raining and it wasn't too cold! The boats were beautiful!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

OHHH, we are sooo jealous! We would love to do this with you next winter. Steffen is not "giving-up" to get someone responsible at Nike to get a status of his application...!

Hug CARO, STEFFEN & LENNART