Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Slumber party!!

One of the BEST parts about being an aunt (or a Teta as my family says!), is getting to spoil your neices and nephews! When my sister's family was visiting, I had my nieces over for a slumber party while Matt was off on a mountain biking trip. I'm not sure who had more fun....me or them! Alina (9), Tenley (8), Bahia (7), Tatum (6), and Alaia (3) all came for a slumber party. See below for a recount of what we did!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

On the trampoline! (Set up just for them!)

Decorating aprons for the surprise dinner we had planned for all the adults.

Wooden dolls to color and decorate

They don't look very tired, do they?! And it was 11:30pm! (And they were awake by 7:30am!)

Bahia holding "Benny the Bunny"- surprise sleepover guest thanks to Matt's mom!

Tatum and Bahia wired before bed!

Jean skirt "purses" filled with candy, nail polish, lip gloss, etc.!

Double-chocoloate brownies, ice cream and whip cream for dessert!

A late-night silly-string fight on the trampoline!

All the girls on the trampoline! (Left to right: Alina, Tenley, Tatum, Bahia and Alaia)

And here is a great video of the silly-string spraying on the trampoline! Their laughter is contagious! I think the slumber party is definitely going to become an annual event at Teta Elsa's house. :-)

No comments: