Friday, July 17, 2009

Jump, Jump, Jump!

Come on, no one is ever too old to have a little fun jumping on a trampoline!! This is the temporary addition to the backyard until we get some grass and landscaping going. (Matt is highly motivated to get it going now that I set this up!) But in the mean time, I'm in heaven! I love trampolines! Its probably because I was never allowed to have one as a kid (my dad is a pediatric dentist) and so of course, he sees all the kids with bashed-in teeth due to trampolines. But, a simple, vertical (no flips) jumping up and down can't hurt anyone!

During my last semester at Westmont, I lived with 3 of my friends in a house in Carpinteria and this very trampoline was in our backyard! Thanks to Allison, she decided that she didn't want it any longer and so it made the treck to Portland after graduation. And, for the past 5 years, this trampoline has been buried underneath FEET of yard debris behind my parents shed (that is, intentionally hidden!).....until, it was un-earthed last night!

Nik and Kennis flying high!


Oh, happy jumping there will be in my backyard! I'm sure the neighbors will be knocking on our doors shortly.....to partake in the jumping that is! :-)

No comments: